Travel to the most picturesque areas and cities of the world have an unforgettable sight, the residents of these cities themselves create additional charm, this is required in order to entertain every visitor and tourist of their city.
People realized very early that in order to distinguish their city or district from the rest of the world, they must do something attractive in their small world. The coloring of the city with bright and beautiful colors, this idea was put forward and unanimously approved. The result is very attractive points of the world, for example, where all large buildings, apartments, and colonies are painted in rich saturated color. Below is a list of the most picturesque areas and cities that lure all the tourists with its unforgettable beauty and charm.
- Bo-Kaap, Cape Town: Cape Townhouses are very beautiful colonies on the outskirts of the center of Captain. Bo-Kaap amazes the eyes with its buildings and colors of houses, there are bright and bright colors, pink, and orange, green, turquoise color delights the tourist’s eye and beckons him to this city again and again. It is also worth seeing its amazing narrow and wide streets, which are picturesque buildings, painted in different colors.
- Kulusuk, Greenland: Kulusuk in Greenland is very famous for its colorful houses and cheerful landscapes. Tourists can see all the amazing beauty of this place just by visiting it.
- Nyhavn, Copenhagen: Nyhavn is very popular among tourists who often visit Copenhagen, where they can relax; there are many bars, pubs, and other attractions. The buildings in Nyhavn are located facing the sea, which provides a magnificent view of this city.
- Zacatecas, Mexico: The city was built on the slopes of a narrow valley, Zacatecas, has several colorful, colorful houses and buildings that were built in the 18th century. You should visit the Church of Santo Domingo, which has a rich stucco facade.
- La Boca, Buenos Aires: It has a number of colorful houses, where most people of the simple working class live. La Boca also has colorful entertainment venues, such as tango clubs and Italian taverns. Here is La Bombonera very popular and famous football club “Boca Juniors”
- Jodhpur, India: Jodhpur is a historic city in the middle of Thar where you can see various fortresses, palaces, and temples. Most of the buildings in Jodhpur are blue, so it is also called Blue City.
- Guanajuato, Mexico: Guanajuato is a very beautiful city, very colorful. Here you can see the hacienda and the colonially colorful buildings. The construction of the city began in the 17th century due to the sudden development of the mining industry.
- Manarola, Cinque Terre: One of the oldest cities, Manarola is located in the center of the Italian Riviera. This picturesque village is located on the mountain; this provides a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea. Tourists get pleasure from the rest in this place, they sit on the terraces, enjoy coffee, looking at the sea, all this together provides a stunning view.
- Punda, Willemstad: Located on the island of Curaçao, Punda is the main city of Curaçao. It is a colorful and very picturesque city, with beautiful colorful buildings. Your trip to the city of Punda will be very pleasant and beautiful; there you will not be able to take your eyes off the many colorful buildings and shopping places that you can visit.
- Pelourinho, Salvador, Brazil: Pelourinho in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil is very famous for its Portuguese Colonies, built in the 17th and 19th centuries. This city is famous for its colorful houses, and the Cathedral of Salvador, along with various colorful buildings, is simply amazing.
- Jaipur, India: Jaipur is a very famous tourist city in India, which is also known as the Pink City. If you are planning a trip to this city, which is built next to the desert, then you will have many places to visit, palaces, fortresses, Hawa Mahal and much more.