E-learning is the current and most effective way of learning new technology, trends, system, etc. used by different organizations to train there employee or sometimes for new joiners. Companies not using these technologies are wasting time, money, efficiency of employee, quality and are left behind many things. Using E-learning companies India are getting more productive and it reduces training cost that needs to spend on the trainer and material used. The keep up the cost of online training is very minimum, as compared with traditional offline mode pieces of training. In the long run, E-learning increasing the productivity, potential of employees, reduces management time, boost up revenues. Apart from this, some key benefits are:
- Less engaging: as per the traditional classroom rules, there should be one corporate trainer specially appointed to take classes, and everyone depends on him. Requirement induces worksheets, theory printouts, which now reduced. Every learner has their process and way some are faster or some are slow runners. E-learning programs enable everyone to learn according to their choice and timing.
- It is measurable: as it is digital, it is easier to know how many have gone through the course, how many have completed and could able to see the quiz results immediately. The main focus of every E-learning program is its business impact. So before launching any learning program tries to set a particular goal or outcome that needs to accomplish. Which could anything like reducing support calls, increase sales? The strategy is essential in the e-learning program. Measure each and every impact and movement of the needle towards the goals and always keep the targets high.
- It is contextual: every company has different learning requirements which are unique and independent or even within the department of the same company every process has different keep up programs. E-learning could be set for the same and distinct skill of every department and could customize according to the need to the department. In the e-learning training program, every employee could have a separate account, where some of the training is optional, and some could be compulsory.
- E-learning training is agile: company pieces of practice are in the constant state of flux due to change of market in now and then. So need a system that is agile enough to reflect those shifts on a near real-time basis. Unfortunately, the traditional instructor could not be able to meet the changeable demands of the company and the technology.
- It is Cost effective way of learning: from hiring an individual trainer, scheduling a separate class and maintaining the quality is the significant bottom line expense. Is the company is getting what they are paying? E-learning eliminates all the cost that could be saved and provide more time and productivity to the company.
There are some best e-learning companies in India leading in organizing and maintaining the e-learning process and helping others by motivating and giving challenges to upgrade the system in a uniform way of learning new things.