As of April 2019, 56.1% of the world population has internet access. The number of mobile phone users in the world is expected to pass the five million mark in 2019. There were around 505 million blogs recorded in 2018, and these numbers are increasing rapidly. WordPress users alone publish around 2 million blog posts per day. That means roughly around 24 posts per second.
What is Search Engine Optimisation?
Search engines are at the basest level like an answering machine, your search for a query, and it shows you all the possible answers to it. The first five results on Google gets 67% of all clicks. This tells us how much traffic we can receive if our content makes it to the first page of Google search. SEO is the process of tweaking a blog post in such a way, to maximize the quantity and quality of traffic on a website, it also provides exposure to the brand through non-paid (organic) search engine results.
How Does SEO Works?
When you publish a page on the internet, the browser that you use put an algorithm to use that goes through the page to scan the data, it is known as a crawler. It takes all types of information from the page, like keywords, links, format, images, etc. Next, an indexer algorithm indexes all the information. So now when you search a query on the browser, the search engine looks through the indexed data and sees if it matches the need of the query. If the browser finds the data in your page the most relevant to the query, it shows your blog on the first page of Google search, thus driving more traffic to your blog.
Now if you can make a blog post with the process in mind, you can tweak it to maximize the chance of your post to show up on the front page, therefore getting more traffic.
What Are The Benefits Of SEO?
SEO if done properly, can be very beneficial for your online business or your online presence as a blog or a brand.
- It can drive an authentic, visible increase in traffic on your website.
- People trust Google and its search results, making it on the front page of it will surely add to the credibility of your online brand.
- It makes you and your website stand out from the heaps of effortless sites people create.
- The effects of SEO service in Chandigarh are permanent; once you make a relevant post using the proper techniques of Search Engine Optimisation, your site will continue driving more and more traffic for a long time.
- Everyone in the competition is turning to SEO; you need to get there before them!
Search Engine Optimisation is one of the easiest and best free tools to make your blog stand out snatching more traffic to it, therefore making more revenue for you and taking your online business to the next level. It would only be foolish to not look into learning about it and employing it to your brand. The world today is online more than ever; it is time to make your mark on it with the help of SEO service in Chandigarh.