Gujarat, the western state of the country is known for its sea-ports, temple and textile industry. But, over the years it has developed as a centre of education and houses a number of reputed educational institutions and MBA colleges. Here is a brief idea of the average placement salary of some of the top MBA Colleges in Gujarat.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad
- IIM Ahmedabad is the pride of Gujarat. It is known to be the best MBA College in Gujarat, as well as in India since it has been ranked no 1 by NIRF, Business Today, and The Week over the years. The students are admitted here following their scores in CAT and GMAT. This premier management institute boasts of its excellent infrastructure, state of the art facilities, learned faculties and outstanding placements. The placement cell of this institute arranges for students’ internship and on an average, they get a stipend of Rs 3.5 Lakhs in the domestic regions. However, the highest pay package, a student may grab in the domestic areas could be from Rs 50 Lakhs per annum to Rs 72 Lakhs p.a.
Institute of Rural Management, (IRMA), Anand
- IRMA started its journey in the year 1979, by the aid of Swiss Agency Development Corporation. It is no doubt a renowned MBA College in Gujarat.It admits students judging their scores in IRMASAT, CAT, and GMT. The institute assures 100% placements to students since the managers with knowledge of the rural market are on demand everywhere. The successful students can grab a job with an average pay package of Rs 10-12 Lakhs p.a. In 2017, the highest pay package grabbed by a candidate was Rs 40 Lakhs.
MICA, the School of Ideas, Ahmedabad
- MICA, the School of Ideas was formerly known as Mudra Institute of Communication. Starting its journey in 1991, it has made its place in the list of top MBA Colleges in Gujarat. It is famous for imparting education in Strategic Marketing and Communication. It, however, conducts its own admission test. The placement cell is tied with MNCs and assures for placements with higher pay packages. The average pay packages grabbed by the candidates are Rs 8-9 Lakhs p.a. In some fields, it may rise to Rs. 20 Lakhs p.a.
Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Nirma University was established in 2003 as a state university. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate programmes, along with management course. It considers the CAT scores of the candidates to admit them in different management programmes. The University has a very efficient placement cell, which arranges for placement for all its students. The average pay package varies from Rs. 6Lakhs to Rs 12 Lakhs p.a. it is indeed one of thetop MBA Colleges in Gujarat.
ICFAI Business School Ahmedabad
- This is a reputed MBA College in Gujarat.It offers management programmes which are on demand in the industry. The candidates are admitted here depending on their scores in NMAT and IBSAT. The placement cell of this business school is tied with IT Sectors and various banks. So the students find themselves successfully placed at the completion of their courses. Their average pay package varies from Rs 6lakhs to 12 lakhs.
Adani Institute of Infrastructure Management (AIIM), Ahmedabad
- AAIM is a private institute run by Adani Group. Within a short while, it has made a place in the list of good MBA Colleges in Gujarat. It admits students following their scores in GMAT, CMAT, and CAT. The institute also provides best on campus placement opportunities to its students. A graduate of this institute gets Rs 9.17 lakhs p. a. on an average.
Besides, there are other top MBA Colleges in Gujaratwhich also assure for good placements with hefty pay packages.
For more information related to business management &MBA colleges in Gujarat visit http://www.shiksha.com/mba/colleges/mba-colleges-gujarat